Options Pregnancy Help Center is a FREE abortion alternative center. We offer many free services including educational classes, peer counseling, and materials that mom and baby need! When you come to Options, you are entering a judgement free zone!
Facing an unplanned pregnancy is hard.
You are not alone!
Call (423) 415-9327.
- Women face difficult decisions everyday like premarital sex, unplanned pregnancy and pregnancy options. Such situations can be overwhelming without someone to provide care and support as you are working through the situation.
- The Options Community Help Center has been formed to provide women and families a confidential, nonjudgmental environment to work through these issues.
- We are committed to sharing life, hope and love through the power of Jesus Christ by upholding the sanctity of human life and discouraging the choice of abortion while embracing those who have chosen abortion in the past.
- FREE pregnancy tests
- Confidential 1-on-1 counseling.
- Counselors who are willing to listen
- Advice on your pregnancy plan
- Referrals for Housing, Social Services, Medical Care & Adoption Services
- Abortion Alternatives
- Post-abortion recovery / healing.
- Emotional / spiritual counseling
- Provide necessities for you and your child up to 2 years old